Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Meme (This was all Cashelle's idea)

OK, here is my Meme. The rules are as follows: 1) read question 2) go to photobucket.com, flickr.com or google search 3) type your answer to the question in the search box, and hit return 4) Pick a picture from the first search results page

Question #1: What is your name? (This could have been me 100 years ago.)
Becky
Question #2: Where is your favorite place? My favorite place is anywhere with my family.

family
Question #3: What is your favorite movie? I actually have lots of favorites. I tried "Twister" but all it brought up was the game. I'm really into alien stuff--so that's why I chose "Signs."

Signs
Question #4: What are you afraid of? Anyone who knows me, knows the answer to this question.

heights
Question #5: What is your favorite TV show? I have a few favorites. "Deal or No Deal" is one I enjoy watching.

DEAL
Question #6: Who is your celebrity crush? I had the biggest crush on Michael Landon when I was in junior high. He has always been my favorite. Another fave of mine is Mel Gibson.

litjoecolor

Question #7: What is your favorite color? GREEN!!!!

green
Question #8: What is your last name? (And how did you say you pronounce your name?)

me and kjar
Question #9: Who do you love? Curtis, of course! (just not this one!)

curtis

Question #10: One word to describe yourself--busy.
busy Well, that was kind of fun. Cashelle, you find the weirdest things to make me do. But it really was fun.