Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't Forget Your Helmet!

Friday night we decided to spend the night at Cashelle's because Regina's baby shower was on Saturday. On Saturday morning it was finally warm enough for the kids to play outside for a little while. Cashelle says that Thomas won't play without wearing his helmet. So, I thought I'd grab a few "helmet" pictures. Here's Thomas with his helmet.
Audrey with a cheesy grin.
Madalynn on her new bike.
On our way home we stopped at Sam's Club and bought Curt some waders so he can go fishing with his buddies. I snapped a picture of him trying them on.

2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

Looks like you had fun! By the way dad, you look sexy! :)

Cashelle said...

Okay, in every picture my kids have their helmets on wrong. So, for all of you out there who are thinking it: I'm not dumb. Their heads are usually better protected. It was fun having you last weekend!!