Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OK, I've Been Tagged . . .

I was tagged by Amber and Lacey. The rules of this game is that you cannot clean up anything before you take the pictures. Take them just as it is right now. Now I tag Bridget O., Mike and Tiff, Stef and Ross, and Lauri O.

1. My favorite room (notice the TV--must be why it's my favorite). Not really, though. I honestly don't watch much TV except maybe in the evenings when there is something decent to watch. Thus, my favorite channel is the Game Show Network--safest channel to watch. 2. My kitchen sink. (you actually caught me on a pretty good day!)
3. My toilet. (just ignore my 70's floor)
4. Self Portrait (okay, okay, this really ISN'T me--just keep reading)
THIS is the real me. Now, I have to tell you, we left Lacey's at 5:30 a.m. today so Curt could get back to work (Curt and I had a retirement seminar at SUU yesterday). I have on no makeup (except what is smudged under my eyes), I took the picture myself (a requirement), my hair hasn't been done, and I look like a goof. But, this is me.

5. Favorite shoes (my trusty skechers)

6. My messiest room (This happens to be my bedroom. I need new drapes, a new bedspread that actually matches the drapes, and an interior decorator. Other than that, this room really isn't bad. I love it at night.)
7. My closet. (Yikes, I need to go through it again.)
8. My fridge (Yes, that is still Chris/Amanda's and Lacey/Landon's wedding announcements on the freezer side door. Hey, it's only been about a year and a half. Cashelle/A.J.'s wedding announcement was on there for about two years, so I have to do the same for my other two kids.)
9. What my kids are doing right now. I don't have a picture since they have all married and moved away--but I assure you, they and their better halves have been VERY busy)
.
.
.
10. My living room. (which also happens to be my favorite room)

1 comment:

JAKKnielson said...

LOVE IT!! It has changed some since I last was there. Very cute. I liked seeing the fridge I put together. My mom still has our wedding invitation on the fridge too, so it's not that weird...maybe a little, but you're not alone.