Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jayleigh's here--finally!!

It's too late tonight to tell you much. I'll let Lacey fill you in on the details. But, Jayleigh made her arrival on February 19, about 6 p.m. (I'm not sure of the time.) She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 in. long--not bad for a week overdue baby! Lacey labored from 1 a.m. and the doctor finally took her C-section around 6 p.m. Then he found the problem--the cord was wrapped around her neck. She and Lacey are both doing fine. Isn't she beautiful?!?! Congratulations, Lacey and Landon!














8 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie for sure!

Cashelle said...

SOOO cute! I cannot wait to hold her and love her!!

Tasha Lawrence said...

Wow, she is a doll I am jealous, Congrats on being grandparents if you are not already..
Tasha

AJ said...

She is truely an angel. I am sorry to have heard the labor was so bad, but in the end it looks like it was worth it. Give Lacey, Landon, and Jayleigh our love.

Cashelle said...

Thomas is really worried about her oxygen tube. He kept saying, "I not like that."

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE HER!

The Mitchell's said...

She is adorable! And all that hair! Tell Lacie congratulations!

Lauri said...

She is a beautiful baby! Congratulations.