Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Father's Day to my dad. He has been gone several years now, but I still miss him and think about him about every day. He was a great father and grandfather. We want you to know you are missed. We love you, Dad! Next on my list is my dad-in-law--but he was like a second dad to me. We miss you, too, Grandpa Ben. I couldn't let the day go by without telling you how much you are loved and missed.
Last, but not least, I want to wish my hubby the bestest Father's Day ever! This was taken on our trip to Alaska last year. We were so blessed to have good friends (Lacey's in-laws) invite us to go with them. It was a trip of a lifetime for us! Curt, I love you so much. I know you are having a difficult time at the moment with your radiation, back problems, rain that won't stop so you can get the hay baled, but just hang in there. I love you. Happy Father's Day!


3 comments:

Cashelle said...

We also love and miss them. I hope Dad had a great Father's Day!

Twitchell Family said...

We miss them and love them a lot too!!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAY!!! WE LOVE YOU TONS!!

Unknown said...

That is really nice. I miss dad alot also. Can you believe he has been gone 7 years?