Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kjar Reunion and Carter's Baby Blessing

For the last couple of years, we have met as a family at Grandma Kjar's house and cleaned up her yard and then had a BBQ after. This year I was unable to help because I had surgery on my foot. I had to have a bunion and hammertoe fixed. The bunion caused the hammertoe. Cashelle came in and had lunch with me. It started raining as soon as the yard work was done so we had to move into the garage and house to eat. Curt was the photographer this year.









We had a garageful, didn't we?




On Sunday, we traveled to Cedar City for Carter's blessing. Curt blessed him at Chris and Amanda's new house. It was a great day. Cashelle and A.J. and family drove to Cedar for the event. It was nice to have so many family members there.















Jayleigh and Lacey at Chris's house.














A.J., Curt, Carter, Brandon (Chris and Amanda's friend) and Bro. Conrad Aiken from Chris's ward bishopric. Curt gave the blessing. He did such a great job.











Chris's family.














I had to throw this picture in. This is how Spencer eats spaghetti.











2 comments:

Cashelle said...

The only thing that would have been better would be if you didn't have to have that surgery! I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.

Twitchell Family said...

IT was a lot of fun! Thanks for the pictures since I didn't even take my camera!