Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Fun

Cashelle and A.J.'s Kids ready to go to church. Aren't they just the cutest? The whole family!
One night when Jayleigh and Cody were at our house, the kids wanted to build a "landing pad" for when they jumped off the couch. Many blankets were put in place.
Lacey got in the action on this one.
Cody on his way over.
Cody in midair with Jayleigh not far behind.
Superman, Cody! (Watch out below, Jayleigh!)
Jayleigh swinging her arms and counting before she jumped.
Carter, what a cute face. I just want to kiss it!
Jayleigh "cheesing" it for the camera.
Two more "cheese" faces.
What a mischevious look on your face, Cody.
Video of the acrobatics.

2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

That night was so much fun!!!

Becky K. said...

I have to comment on my own posting--I have to watch that video at least once a day. It makes my day. lol.