Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011 in St. George

Our annual trip to St. George for a Christmas get together was another huge success. Curt decided everyone needed ice cream, so he bought some. He also bought each room their own gallon of chocolate milk and cups (except for us--what's that all about?). Chris and Amanda are looking at our present from the kids--they had my blog published into a hardbound book--from the whole time I have been blogging! What an awesome present!!!!
The kids waiting for their ice cream
Cashelle and A.J.'s room was a family suite. Their beds were in the walls. They had 3 beds all together. I didn't get any pictures of us swimming, but we did go swimming--a lot! One embarrassing moment was when Thurl Bailey (yes, the ex-Jazz player/announcer) stopped by to talk to us while we were in the hot tob. Yikes! Thurl Bailey saw me in a swimming suit!




We had family pictures taken in St. George at the Tuacahn (thanks Jared, Allison, and Amanda!). These are some taken with my camera.


Oops, out of order. Gee whiz, I thought I had this all figured out. Here we are at breakfast in the morning.
Miley got to stay in our room. Curt really enjoyed her. She slept by me, though.
Back to the Tuacahn.....




Curt and I gave all three families a copy of the recordable "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." It was a big hit. We had so much fun getting them recorded. We had to read each page a few times to get it right.

Madalynn wanted to try her hand at photography. These next two pictures she took. Good job, Maddy!

Loved, loved, loved the get together. Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: