Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Weekend 2014

I just love Memorial Day.  We have a tradition of going camping each year.  We go rain or shine, but it seems we get rained on A LOT.  Not this year!  We had a little sprinkle one of the days but that was all.  We had a fabulous time.  Chris brought Torrie and the boys; Cashelle and A.J.'s family was there; and so was Lacey and Landon's.  We had a terrific camping experience.  I didn't get a picture of the Holey Ball Tournament, but Lacey and I were the winners!  We had fabulous food, S'Mores, glow sticks, hikes, 4-wheeler rides.  We really enjoyed ourselves.



The kids helped haul wood.





Devil's Ribs--I used to play here when I was little.







King of the World!  (Not)




Lost one on the drive back to camp.

Target practice.
Manti Cemetery



Grandpa Kjar

Grandpa Duncan

No comments: