Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weekend With Baby Cody

Here are the grandparents, admiring a sweet baby. We really enjoyed having Chris, Amanda, and Cody come stay with us for the weekend. Curt and Chris spent most of the time hunting. Amanda and I stayed at home. We went out to dinner TWICE and then I cooked a big pot of chili for all of us (Curt, me, Chris, Amanda, Lacey, and my mom, Kelly, Josh, Athena, Brice, Ryan). It was nice that my mom didn't have to cook for a change. Lacey also came up on Sunday to spend the day with us.
Isn't he just a doll? I got to really spoil Cody this weekend. Amanda and Chris are learning what it is to be a mom and dad. They are doing a great job with Cody.
One more picture of Cody. He really is a cute one!

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

He is cute. I can't wait to see him again. He's changed a lot since we've seen him!