Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Surprise

Last weekend for my birthday, Cashelle, A. J., Madalynn, Audrey, Thomas, Lacey, and Landon came to visit us. We had a real nice visit. Lacey and Landon bought me the cutest musical card "You're Simply the Best" and went to Candies on Main and bought my favorite--a caramel and chocolate covered apple. Cashelle and A. J. and family bought me a book by Sherry Dew, "No One Can Take Your Place." It's a great book--I am enjoying reading it. Curt bought me a nice outfit (levis and a shirt). This weekend, Chris, Amanda, and Cody came to visit. They bought me a set of knives and the surprise you'll see later. We got a picture of Cody "riding" Lucky while they were here. At first Cody was scared of her but before they left, he loved her. When I got home from church today, Curt, Chris, and Amanda had a big surprise for me. They hung my shot glass shelf on the wall. Doesn't that look nice?
They bought me a new tablecloth for my kitchen table and Amanda arranged things nicely . . .
They cleaned off my counter (put all my junk in the little container on the floor) . . .
and hung my pantry door. I was shocked when I walked in. Amanda had done the dishes, too. Thanks you guys! I had the most wonderful birthday. I love my family so much--every single one of them are special to me. I would not trade them for anyone else.

No comments: