Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

What a great mother's day for me this year! I feel so blessed with the children I have had. They all have great spouses and wonderful kids (Lacey and Landon, your turn is coming). Chris, Amanda, and Cody came to visit this weekend. It was fun having them here. We will all be going to Cashelle's house for a birthday party next weekend (Madalynn and Thomas will be the birthday kids).

My mother is a great example to me. Not only did she raise six children of her own, she practically raised a few of her grandchildren, too. She definitely has a reward coming in heaven. I love her so much. For mother's day Amanda helped me plant her little flower garden on the east side of her house by the sidewalk. Then we had a BBQ for lunch. It was a great day.

My mother-in-law is definitely tops in my book. I could never have ordered any more perfect in-laws. Grandma Kjar, we all love you so much. You are one of the most caring people I know. You never think of yourself. We gave Grandma Kjar some flowers, a crossword puzzle book, and a cute little chocolate cake from Sam's Club. She is currently in Payson Hospital trying to adjust to a new knee implanted on Wednesday. We love you so much!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!

No comments: