Thursday, September 11, 2008

For the Birthday Boy

The date of 9/11 is happy date in our family. It is my sweetheart's birthday. As you can see from the picture below, he loves his grandkids. Yep, that's all of them! (That is, until Spencer makes his arrival next week to Cashelle and A.J., if all goes as planned. And Lacey and Landon will make another addition in February) Curt, I want you to know how much you are loved. Not just by me--but by everyone that knows you. You are a wonderful husband, son, brother, uncle, cousin, grandfather, and friend (did I cover them all?). Here's to another fun-filled year! Here is Curt doing one of his favorite things--fishing at Ferron.
Another fishing picture in Alaska this summer. He caught a very nice silver salmon.
I need to get busy and update my blog at least once a week. I've decided I kind of have addictive tendencies (how I stayed away from the bad stuff, I'll never know!). Through the summer, I spent HOURS and HOURS on the computer. Now, Cashelle has got me entralled in the "Twilight" book series by Stephanie Meyer. So now I'm spending HOURS and HOURS reading. They are wonderful books! I'm now almost halfway through the last one. When I'm finished, I'm going to start the Harry Potter books. Cashelle and A.J. highly recommend them. I guess if you're doing something addictively worthwhile, it is okay. Isn't it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Curt! Yes he is loved by a lot of people. I am one of them. He is an awesome brother-in-law!

JAKKnielson said...

Oh looks like Curt had a good birthday. I wish I could of wished him a happy birthday. I will have to when I see him again. I have just started the Twilight books also. I read the first one in three days! I am now starting on the second. I recommend Harry Potter too, they are much better than the movies. If you have text you should give me your number so that we can keep in touch every now and then. My number is 851-1999.

Cashelle said...

happy birthday dad!