Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Happy, happy birthday, Audrey dear . . ."

Audrey had a very important birthday last weekend. She turned 5! I'm so glad Poppie and I could come and celebrate it with you. We love you so much, Audrey! Here are Audrey and Madalynn hamming it up. At the Mayan. Notice the cute little tinkerbell headbands. Curt finally did put his on.
Thomas was certainly unsure about the Mayan. At the first he kept sucking on his finger, crying a little bit, and saying "I . . . want . . . to . . . go . . . home." He finally warmed up to the idea. When the divers first started, Cashelle asked him if he wanted to go watch. I think he was afraid he'd have to dive--he definitely didn't want to!
Madalynn, Audrey, and Thomas outside the Mayan. Aren't they cute?!
Audrey getting embarrassed about blowing out her candle. At the Mayan they don't come and sing to you any more. They used to make you stand on a chair and wear this huge hat while they sang to you. We had to just do it ourselves!
Curt, you cute little fairy you. Open your eyes! Your wish has come true!
It was so dark inside, and I left my purse in the car, so Curt was having a really hard time reading the menu. In fact, so was I. Cashelle had to read it to both of us!
Cute little Spencer--he had to wear his Tinkerbell headband, too.

1 comment:

Twitchell Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I wish that we could have been there with everybody. I espically love the pictures of Dad and Spencer with their headbands! We love you guys and we will see you soon with our little one!