Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas!?!?!?

Something funny happened today. I had been cleaning house, and Curt had been busy fixing the connection to my washer which had been leaking when the water was turned on. Anyway, all of a sudden Curt said, "Oh my gosh! I didn't give you your Christmas present!" (It is January 10 today, by the way.) I didn't understand what he was talking about--we had a great Christmas. He said, "I'll be right back." He was gone for a few minutes and came back with two large mixing bowls (the kind they use in the cafeteria--he bought them from the cooks), a large teflon-coated frying pan, and some parchment? paper. You can bake on it again and again--I've never used it before. We'll see how it works.

Anyway, it was pretty hilarious. He was totally taken aback when he realized it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's too funny! Way to go Curt!