Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We've got swings!

We can enterain the grandkids now! In our backyard area we have added a swing set (three swings), a rope swing and a slide to the yard along with the cabin, trampoline, and lots of lawn to play on. I think the kids will have a lot of fun on this bumpy slide. I wish we could have afforded a nice swing set like this when our kids were young. I always wanted one--just couldn't get the funds together to get it done. Three swings will keep three of them entertained at the same time. The swing set is really tall, at least 12 feet. I think they'll have a lot of fun on it. I can even swing on it. I must have looked kind of silly out there trying out the new swing. I hope nobody saw me. It's going to look even funnier when I start using the trampoline--that's my plan for exercise, along with my tread mill that I love.
Here is Tommy's dreaded rope swing. The girls will have fun playing on it, I think.
A view from the east side looking toward the barbecue pit and Lucky's house.
This is the view from the west side. I'm getting excited for some kids to come home and try it out.


5 comments:

Cashelle said...

I cannot wait. They're going to love it!! I think Thomas will even enjoy the rope swing.

Twitchell Family said...

It will be fun to see all them on it in 2 weeks! Well I guess not Jayleigh and Spencer but they will be on it in no time!!

JAKKnielson said...

Wow that is big!! Perfect for your growing family! I might have to come play on it....ha ha.

The Kjars said...

I love it! You're backyards lie a mini playland now. How fun!

Tracey Thompson said...

Thanks Becky for letting Keegan come play on it,he told me that he would never go down the slide again!!!! I thought it funny