Monday, July 25, 2011

Walk a Mile in My Shoes

OK, so Curt bought some shoes for church 15-20 years ago. Yes, I did say 15-20 YEARS ago. He kept them in his closet and was "saving" them to wear. If any of you know Curt, he buys stuff and then "saves" it--for what reason, I don't know. I kept giving him a hard time about his shoes he had never worn. Well, yesterday he decided he better get them out and wear them to church. The soles disintegrated! I laughed so hard. He left pieces of them throughout the kitchen. Curt's take on the whole thing, "Oh, well, they did last a long time."
And this is what it did to my new porcelain tile floor. Sheesh!

3 comments:

AJ said...

That made me laugh so hard. Love you guys!

AJ said...

That was supposed to be from me-Cashelle HILARIOUS!!!

Twitchell Family said...

That made me laugh so hard too. Oh Dad, maybe he has got the memo some things are better not to save for the almost the life of his children. I love that man and of course you too Mom! :)