Thursday, December 1, 2011

Minute to Win It--Kjar Style!

First, I want to thank Lacey and Maddie for getting this all organized for us. We had a blast! I wish I had gotten the best pictures of A.J. and Chris trying to hit the orange with their softball-laden pantyhose (that had NOT ever been worn, by the way). Oh well, you get the idea.
Hummm, this is a better angle. I honestly haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. I couldn't even breathe.
Maddie and Audrey "shakin' it up!"
The sign to go along with the games.
Three very cute boys.
Carter, you crack me up.
Shake it, baby!

Tossing marshmallows.
Cute cheerleader in the background.
Stacking nuts?
Way to go, Spencer!
Get dowwwwwwn!
Look at the concentration on his face.
M&Ms and straws.
Carter would realllly, like an M&M right now.
The cookie on the face game. Jayleigh decided to eat hers.
Thomas could stack like a pro.

2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

That was so much fun! I'm so happy that we did it, we will have to do some more next time we are all together.

Cashelle said...

Just thinking about it makes me start to giggle again. Ha Ha!!! So much fun!