Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Disneyland February 2012

Curt took some nice pictures of the flowers around Disneyland. Not many people probably even notice them. The top picture is Walt Disney in front of Cinderella's castle. Audrey and Jayleigh on one of the little rides.
We all boarded the Buzz Lightyear ride. Just after it started, it broke down, so we had to climb out of our little cars and walk back. That was a random thing to happen.
Just before we climbed out....
More pretty flowers.
Carter waiting for Jayleigh to visit the fairies. The surrounding flowers were big to make you feel small. He really didn't care about the fairies too much.
Jayleigh got to meet her all-time favorite, Tinkerbell.
Audrey with Tinkerbell.
Carter was having a blast chasing the ducks.
This is Tinkerbell's arch enemy--sorry I can't remember her name. She called Tinkerbell "Stinkerbelle" and said she was a booger in a green dress.
In line to see the princesses. The rest of the crew went to Pirates of the Carribean while Lacey, Jayleigh, Audrey, and I went to see the princesses.
Tiana (is that her name?). I'm not much of a fairy grandma, am I.
Belle....
Ariel.....
I caught a glimpse of Cinderella as she was running through the park. She wouldn't stop--I guess they can't.
Mickey Mouse hugging on Jayleigh.
Jayleigh had a little autograph book that she had a lot of the characters sign. It was so cute.
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo--there's Tigger!
Jayleigh and Ariel again--I'm having a hard time keeping these in the right order.
Chris, Amanda, Cody, and Carter with Lightning McQueen and Mater.
We even found Sully--Cody was a little bit nervous around him.



After Disneyland--can you say pooped? Lol.
We went on a lot of rides I didn't get pictures of. Some of my favorites: Soaring California, Splash Mountain, and the Screamer (roller coaster). One of my NOT so favorite rides: Hollywood Tower of Terror. It scared me! I also really liked Crush Talk, Crush even talked to Madalynn and Audrey. It was a wonderfully busy day. The night before Disneyland, this is the group that stayed at Cashelle's: Cashelle, A.J., Madalynn, Audrey, Thomas, Spencer; Curt and I; Chris, Amanda, Cody, and Carter; Lacey and Jayleigh; Verne and Nancy; Rue, Heidi, and their two boys. We really had a houseful!

No comments: