Saturday, August 11, 2007

Geocaching in Tooele



While Curt and A. J. got in a round of golf this morning, Cashelle, Madalynn, Audrey, and I went geocaching in Tooele. If you don't know what geocaching is--it is so much fun! You use a GPS to locate "hidden" treasures. When you find it you log your name, date, and any other information. But it is fun! We looked for three, but only found one. It was in the crack of a telephone pole. The first picture shows Cashelle looking for a geocache on top of a monument standing on me because we weren't tall enough. Madalynn took the picture--what a great photographer! We were all laughing so hard I could hardly get back up. The last picture shows Madalynn with the cache in her hand showing the camera.

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

I had such a fun weekend with you guys. I'm glad you could come up for a little while.