Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Catch Up

No pictures this time, but I haven't posted for a while so I thought I better do something. The past weekend, Chris/Amanda/Cody and Lacey came to spend the weekend. Cody is so cute! And Amanda is going to be such a great little mommy. I'm so proud of her. And Chris is one of the proudest papas I have ever seen. He is so cute with him. It was also fun having Lacey here, too. I love it when the kids come home! I had to teach Relief Society this weekend so I had to spend some time studying. I'm glad Lacey got to come and hear my lesson.

Next weekend Chris/Amanda/Cody and Cashelle/A.J./Madalynn/Audrey/Tommy are coming to visit and maybe Lacey and Landon(?). I'm excited to see them. Audrey has been having some medical problems lately so remember to keep her in your prayers. She goes in for some tests at Primary Children's Hospital on Wednesday about noon. She has started fainting when she is scared or startled--not completely blacked out but her lips turn blue, body goes rigid, etc. We actually think it has something to do with her vegus(?) nerve--we had to call the EMT's one night when they were here and that is what the EMT's thought. So does Cashelle's doctor. Lila has the same problem. So did Grandpa Ben's sister, Barbara. Audrey is having tests just to make sure. There's really not anything they can do for her if that is the problem. It's something she'll just have to live with.

I had to go to the dentist today after school. I had two root canals in Orem in June, and I was getting them prepped for a cap. The dentist put four pins in and built it up for a cap, and I didn't even have it deadened! It's a little sore tonight, though.

We're back in school now--doesn't even seem like we had a summer. Curt will be retiring at the school after this year but will continue to drive bus. He has to go on trips this year. In fact on Thursday, he's taking the girls' soccer team to Fillmore. That will be a new experience for him. Let me know how you all are doing . . .

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

Mom, I'm waiting!!! Update!!