Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 5

I was worried about bringing Curt home just two days after his prostatectomy, but I found out there was no need to worry. He is much better today than he was yesterday. He had a shower and washed his hair which made him feel like a new man. While he was in the shower, I changed the bedding so he'd have clean sheets. Now, if we can just take care of his catheter until Wednesday we'll have it made. It is looking a lot better now, too.

We didn't ask the doctor, but I would suppose he may take out some of the staples on Wednesday too--maybe even all of them. Wednesday will be nine days after surgery. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm glad he's home. Hopefully, this will be the end of his cancer worries. Let's hope so. The doctors seemed to feel good about it. I'll update again in a few days.

1 comment:

The Happy Holladay's said...

I'm glad to hear that he seems to be doing good! Thanks for the comment on my page! I'm glad you read mine cause I stop by your blog every now and then!