Monday, July 30, 2012

Oceanside Beach

In July we were able to go to Cashelle and A.J.'s house for a week.  One of the days there we went to Oceanside and played at the beach.  We had so much fun.


Cashelle was digging a big hole in the sand.  I'm not sure why--maybe to put Spencer in?  JK  Cody had fun getting buried in the sand.
 We took a stroll out on the pier.  Curt got his feet and legs so sunburned they peeled twice!





 Maddie is becoming a pretty good boogie boarder.






 I tried to take a panaromaic view with my new little camera we had to buy because I left mine home, duh.  But, it looks like I cut off the end.  Cashelle's friend, Renee (I don't know if that's spelled right) met us there with her kids.

 Off the shore the coast guard or army or something was practicing.




2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

Wish I could have gone with you.

Cashelle said...

It was so much fun. Oh, and I am SO glad you got multiple takes of my big, fat, butt! Awesome job, mom!