Monday, July 15, 2013

4th of July

The morning of the 4th Curt and I drove to Richfield to see Jayleigh in the Richfield parade.  She was part of a little cheerleading group, so we didn't want to miss her in the parade.  Later on in the day we went to Manti's parade, had a barbecue, and enjoyed the city fireworks in Manti.  At the beginning of the show they did a 19 man salute for the firefighters that died in Arizona.
 Little Easton in his very first 4th of July outfit.





 So proud of you my little cheerleader!
Just a random picture of Carter on a canyon ride that weekend.

2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

So happy you could come down and see her!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com