Monday, January 21, 2008

Audrey's B'day Weekend

I can't believe I only have one picture I can add to my blog from this weekend. My battery died right after I took pictures of Thomas and Cody--so I missed Audrey's birthday party. We had a fun time, though. This picture below is Thomas and Cody who were busy hugging and kissing each other. I thought this was a cute picture of Thomas letting Cody sit on his lap.

We had quite a houseful for Audrey's birthday party. Cashelle had bought a Hannah Montana cake and we had ice cream. Those present were: Curt, me, Cashelle, A. J., Madalynn, Thomas, Chris, Amanda, Cody, Lacey, Landon, Grandma Kjar, Grandma Duncan, Kelly, Athena, Christian and Kaylee. Audrey got some cute presents--and we had a good time together. On Saturday night, everyone from my family stayed at our house. In the morning (Sunday) I made sausage and pancakes on the new grill I got for Christmas from Chris and Amanda. Then Lacey and Landon had to leave. Chris and Amanda left about 2 p.m. Cashelle, A.J., Madalynn, Audrey, I, and Thomas went to sacrament meeting (Curt is a clerk at Snow College 1st ward--so he went there) until Thomas decided to fill his diaper during the sacrament. So A. J. took Thomas home. About 2 p.m. Cashelle and the girls and I left to take Grandma Duncan down to Richfield so she could go to her church--the Good Shepherd Lutheran church.
All in all we had a nice weekend. I love it when the whole family is together. Saturday night, Curt and I tended while the kids and their spouses went out to dinner. It was nice for them to be able to do that.

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for everything. I know it's a lot of hard work for you, but we all appreciate it.