Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Before I begin my blog entry, I just want to express my thanks to Heavenly Father for saving my sister, Kathy, and her husband, Larry. They were involved in a rollover accident near Wells, Nevada, last night and were able to walk away virtually unscathed. Thank heavens for seatbelts! If you don't use them, you better start. That is the only thing that saved their lives. I am so happy they are still with us today. It could have been much, much worse. Love you guys!

Now, on to my blog . . . We were able to visit Kelly with the kids on Halloween. We also went to Steve/Carol's, Gary/Sidnee's, Granny's and Josh/Athena's after the Trunk or Treat. Here the kiddos are in Kelly's kitchen.
At the Trunk or Treat, Curt's friend, Joe, was right out on the street handing out candy to the HORDES of people who showed up. I have never been to the Trunk or Treat before. Man, I wish they had such a thing when my kids were growing up. I have never seen so much candy! If the kids ate one piece per day, I'm sure they would have enough to last the entire year!
In line at the Trunk or Treat. They had such a good time. Spencer was a pumpkin, Cody was a cowboy, Madalynn was Snow White, Tommy was Batman, and Audrey was Tinkerbelle. I thought I had a picture of all of them at the Trunk or Treat but I don't see Audrey in this picture. Actually, I think that is part of her wing sticking out behind Amanda. Sorry, Audrey.
Cody as the 2008 King Cowboy.
Grandpa got out his walkie-talkies to play with Madalynn outside. He's such a good grandpa. Madalynn had so much fun hiding in the yard and talking to us on the radio.
"Breaker, 1-9. You got your ears on?"
Ride 'em cowboy! It was so nice in the backyard, we all sat back there enjoying each other's company. Thomas decided to climb aboard when I lay down on the lawn. That face tells it all.
Closeup of Tommy enjoying a caffeine free diet Mountain Dew.
The clan over at Granny's house.









2 comments:

JAKKnielson said...

All your grandkids look so cute. I wish I would of saw you at the trunk or treat but there was so many people there was probably know way! I am so glad we have blogs other wise I would never see you. I love the picture where Tommy is on your back, it's so cute!

Cashelle said...

SO FUN!! I can't wait until we can get together again!