Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful, Day 10

I am thankful it is almost Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and, thus, an end to my thankful posts. I was pretty faithful; I only missed one day--Monday of this week. It really made me stop and think about all the things I really am grateful for. I could probably go on and on as I think about it. Some other things I am thankful for are sunshine, food, clothing, friends, a beautiful sunset, flowers, rainbows, the mountains, technology, my computer, the temple, my brother--Jesus Christ, the atonement, scriptures, good leaders, holidays, vacations, cars, Black Friday shopping days, buying presents, neighbors, etc., etc., etc. I hope you all take the time to think about the things you are thankful for. Let's not take them for granted. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

I have sent you an invite! :) Hope to hear from you.

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Thanks Becky for sharing your thoughts with us. It sure has made me think about the things I am grateful for. Also, the open house for Lacey was so much fun. It was so fun to see your grandkids and visit with your family.