Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged by Cashelle . . .

This one is from Cashelle.

8 fav tv shows
The Biggest Loser
The Office
10 O'clock News
Deal or No Deal
The Amazing Race
Oprah
The Apprentice (has it been on yet this season?)
Friends

8 fav resturants
Panda Express (not really a restaurant, but one of my favorites)
Los Amigos
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
The Satisfied Ewe
Sno Cap Lanes (we really don't have a lot of choices in Manti)
Wendy's (that's a restaurant in my book!)
Taco Bell (another pseudo restaurant)

8 things I did yesterday
Watched the Biggest Loser (I was furious at Vicky because of how mean she is to Phil--I think she should be voted off next. Good ridance to her husband, too)
Took a shower
Played with Lucky with a golf ball
Went to school
Cooked dinner
Worked on my church program on the computer
Visited Grandma Kjar
Talked to Kelly and Grandma Duncan

8 things I look forward to
Baby Jayleigh Kay being born
Fridays (my favorite day of the week)
Bowling Mondays
Eating out
The Twilight Movie, of course
Summertime (but Spring is really my favorite)
Family visiting or me visiting them
Family camping trips

8 things on my wish list
To lose another 50 pounds (Hey, I've lost 32 since the end of July, so I'm well on my way)
Travel to Australia
A TOTALLY clean house (every nook, cranny, closet, etc.)
Someone to cook and clean for me
Enough money so I didn't have to worry about it
A stable economy
A new truck for Curt
Self-cleaning clothes (I would love to not have to do laundry!)

I tag: Amanda, Lauri O., Bridget, Stephanie, (I would have tagged Amber, but I was certain Lacey would want to tag her)

No comments: