Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am Thankful--Day 1

I decided for this month of November, I am going to do a thankful diary. But instead of doing just the normal thankful things, I'm going to specify what I was thankful for on that particular day. So, some days I may repeat myself a little. Today, Sunday, November 1, I am thankful for fast and testimony meeting. It was a spiritual day in our ward today--so many great and wonderful testimonies were shared: Alyssia Stevenson, our new temple president, Jason Stevenson, Chris Case and her daughter, Laurie Miller--just to name a few. It boosted my own testimony. I also was flipping through channels on TV today and got to see President Holland's great testimony building talk that he gave at conference this year. What a wonderful testimony of the Book of Mormon. I will never tire of that talk. It boosts me for sure! I also have to mention I am thankful for Amanda today. It is her 23rd birthday and I am glad she got to share it with us. She is a nice addition to our ever-growing family.

No comments: