Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am Thankful--Day 8

Wow, already a week gone in November. See how I said time flies? It really does. Today I am thankful for my home and parents. I am so grateful to have a home of my own--so many people don't have that luxury. It has been great living here right next door to my mom and just blocks away from Curt's mom. I love my parents so much. I miss my dad--and my other dad, Grandpa Ben. They were looked up to by the grandchildren. I miss hearing their stories and just being near them. They were both wonderful parents. Being a parent is certainly not easy. Kids should be born with an Instruction Booklet. It would make life so much easier. I'm afraid that by the time you have it figured out, your kids and grown.

1 comment:

Cashelle said...

I loved that you lived so close to both parents too. We have a lot of great memories! Love you!