Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am Thankful--Day 18

I am thankful for blogging and digital cameras. Blogging is so much fun. It's even more fun to read others' blogs. And where would we be without digital cameras? Here are some shots taken this past weekend when we were tending Cashelle's kids. They are priceless.

Here's Thomas sitting on Grandpa's bed watching something on the TV. I think Thomas had just got off Grandpa's back when I shot this. Thomas was so happy go lucky all weekend. He was still hyper when they went to bed each night. He's my bed jumper. There's that cute little Madalynn. It snowed on Saturday, and she was right out with the snow shovel getting it all done so Grandpa wouldn't have to. If you look on the counter in the background, you can see some of the projects the kids were busy with. I think we went through a box of envelopes (almost a whole box) and many, many, many sheets of paper. They really had a grand time.
Audrey doing her favorite activity of the weekend, watching Channel 117 (The Disney Channel). She also spent a bit of time playing on her DS. She also enjoyed playing Barbie.com and The Friend on Sunday.
Last but not least is Spencer with his ramen noodles. Need I say more? He was such a sweetheart. I don't think he cried all weekend--except for dinner making time when he was hungry. He kept Grandpa busy on Sunday along with Thomas while I and the girls went to church.




1 comment:

Cashelle said...

Yeah. Spencer doesn't like to wait for his food, does he?