Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am Thankful--Day 7

I am thankful for technology. I love it that to do laundry, all you have to do is put the clothes in a machine and turn it on. I would hate having to do laundry like the pioneers did. (Now if someone could just invent a machine to fold the clothes and put it away) I am grateful for my wonderful husband. Curt, I love you with all of my heart. We have some great years ahead of us. I am also grateful for my children and how much they mean to me. You mothers out there, enjoy your kids. Before you know it, they are grown and gone. Cashelle, you are a supermom to four of my wonderful grandchildren. You always have their best interest at heart. I hope they realize that. Chris, you are a great daddy to your little man. He looks up to you so much. You have a gentle, loving heart. Lacey, you do such a good job juggling work, baby Jayleigh, a household, etc. It is hard being a working mom. It's definitely not a cake walk. Jayleigh and Landon are lucky to have you. I also need to mention I am grateful for the spouses of my children. A.J., I can't imagine anyone else marrying Cashelle. I swear--you are the perfect match. Amanda, we appreciate all you bring to our family. You, too, are a great little mommy, and we're getting excited to meet a new grandson soon. Landon, you are a great addtion to our growing family. You work so hard to support and talk care of them. Jayleigh sure loves her daddy. Since I'm mentioning spouses, I CAN'T leave out my beautiful grandchildren. Madalynn, you are such a sweetheart. I love it that you like to help so much. You are a great example to your brothers and sisters. And what a reader! Audrey, I absolutely LOVE to hear you sing. You have such a kind heart for others. Don't ever lose that. Thomas, you are so much fun to have around. I love to listen to you talk and play. Spencer, what a busy little man. What a sweet disposition you possess. Cody, you remind me so much of your daddy when he was a little boy. You belong in the outdoors for sure. Jayleigh, you are such a cute, sweet little girl. We cherish the moments when you come to visit. We love you all!

No comments: