Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am Thankful--Days 2, 3, 4, and 5

Okay, so I have to lump a few days together. Today I am totally thankful for doctors and Tamiflu. I have the swine flu. There's no way I could even turn on the computer yesterday, much less create a post. I was SO SO sick. Curt took me to the doctor and he said from all indications it is the swine flu. He said he could do a $300 test and we'd know the results when I was better. No need for that. I'll probably be able to go back to work on Monday.

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

I am thankful for it too! I was so worried about you! Glad you're doing better.

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Yes, we are glad you are feeling better. Now if Landon and Lacey can get better. I'm having my students do a Grateful Jopurnal this month. Some of them really struggle to find things. Maybe we don't let our kids work hard enough. Anyway, one of my students said they were Thankful for their feet. I'm thankful for that too. My mom has such bad feet problems.